May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, January 13, 2022

THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS ... THE REPEAT


I watch quite a bit of news - even more so when I'm not feeling very well as I'm not now  - on the plus side it gives me a chance to catch up with my recordings

Today I was watching Special Report .. happened to be listening closely to the segment "Beyond Our Borders" - generally I like these stories because they are quick little peeks into other nations and the happenings around the world without taxing my brain too much.

Except today ...
PLEASE watch the video above ... its about previously classified documents about the Cuban Missle Crisis -- that time in the US history when were so close to war, that average Americans were putting "bomb shelters" in their yards ... a time which has left such a mark that there are still people putting bomb shelters in their yards.

Why do I bring this up??

Because the current Administration -- Not just Biden, but both the House and the Senate as well, may be putting us into this same situation AGAIN

There is a HIGH RANKING Russian Diplomat (no mention as to whom exactly) says there likely  will be MILITARY DIPLOYMENT to both CUBA and VENEZUELA!!

Oh yes - you read that correctly ... because the USA is standing by the former Soviet nations who do NOT wish to return, Russia is threatening us.

WOW --- even under President Reagan, when they moved the nuclear clock to 2 minutes to midnight, I never really worried that there could be an issue.

Time to break out your copies of the ORIGINAL Red Dawn people!  Time to get ready .... I've got a really bad feeling about this.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets