May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Recipe: TeaTime Magazine's Carrot Cake Petit Fours

TeaTime: For complete instructions please use this link. Below is just a listing of ingredients to entice you (and keep me from violating copyrights)

"Carrot Cake Petit Fours
Makes about 2 dozen
unsalted butter, softened
sugar, granulated
eggs
vanilla extract
all-purpose flour
baking powder
baking soda
ground cinnamon
ground cloves
salt
heavy cream
grated carrot
vanilla or white chocolate candy coating
paraffin
Marzipan
Sliced almonds
block chocolate, melted

Mouth watering yet? Give it a try. I may have to try this myself--except I can see a few changes I will have to make....hmmm. I feel a post coming on!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets