May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, May 02, 2024

don't theyn listen before they chant????

 I am watching a couple different stations on YouTube right now ... and I'm listening to some of the crap which the protesters are repeating ...
They have different "leaders" which get on the microphone and do the chants and people repear it ... and I'm not sure these people are even THINKING about what they are yelling.

There have been  things like "everytime the media lies, a (insert here) dies" then they inserted little boy or little girl or neighborhood ...

Then they started with one about "I am infatada" ... doubt I spelled that correctly ... but are these people so STUPID and BRAIN NUMB that they don't realize that they just declared WAR on the NATION???
In fact - they can be ARRESTED for what they have said ...

But its California, so that's not likely ...

BUt some of the crap they are saying ... makes you wonder what the heck they think they are saying ... because it's really bad.

I just have to say -- if HAMMAS would give back all the hostages, THEN Israel would likely back off ... but give them back!

Right now though --- despite the hate-filled things they are saying  --- they are a lot more under control than they were last night.

I keep wondering where the EARTHQUAKES are ... where the HOMELESS are ... where the STREET GANGS are ...

And really -- how much CRIME in LA is going unchecked because the police are standing around there???

Jimany Crickets!

Hears a stray thought ...
I used to have a few Muslim kids at the daycare (and parents too) and I know that they are not allowed in their religion to have dogs ... and I know several Minneapolis Solamian taxi drivers got in trouble because the would not allow service animals (dogs) in their taxis .... and during the George Floyd riots/protests they did not use K-9 units very often because of religious reasons.

So does this mean, the K9 units will NOT be used, if needed??

Will have to see ....

I'm going to guess that Overtime for the L.A. PD, UCLA police/security, L.A. County sherrifs dept., CHP ... are going to be ASTRONOMICAL!!!!!

I have a feeling -- this is just a WARM UP for the National Conventions this summer.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets