May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, May 01, 2024

HERE WE GO AGAIN ....

I think its time for UCLA to take a lesson from Florida U ...

When the Pro-Palestinian/Anti-Israeli group tried to put up an encampment down there - they IMMEDIATELY took it down  ... EXPELLED and students that they found camping out in there (not that many actually) ... and gave NO apologies for it.

In fact, they said they weren't running any sort of Daycare down there and the students knew exactly what they were doing and what the reprisals would be.

Wow ... who know that a state full of gators and old people could make so much sense!!

UCLA .... L.E.A.R.H!!!!

I have tried to embed a couple different videos on this post, but they would not work ... not sure if it's because they are livestreams or what ... so sorry ...

I suggest you check out:

Agenda Free on Youtube ... they are pretty straight forward ... but if you join the "chat" do not type all in capitals - I found this out the hard way.
Other chats I've joined on YT have said to capitalize to call attention to posts you want to share stuff in ... but apparently, they just consider it rude.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets