May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, August 28, 2026

NAME ONE, I DARE YOU ....

 So, per usual - I am a littl bit behind on my news shows ... but just todays stuff.

So I'm watching Good Morning America IABC) when they are doing a story on their favorite subect .... Trump ... and they are talking about some Arrabian sheik who, apparently, has some stake holding in "a Trump Family business" .... what do I cae at this point - it's obviously not one of his businesses, its a FAMILY business, according to them (so its likely one of his kids) ... but EVERYTHING  Trump is assumed to be his.

Anyhow, the reporter goes on to say:
... never before has someone like him (him being the sheik) been a part of a sitting President's family business ..."

Well - that got me thinking ....

Which othr President has even HAD a "family business"??

I cannot think of one .... can you???

Carter was a farmer, which is a business but I'm not sue how strong it was at the time...

Truman was a failed habardasher (hat man)

I don't think we've ever had an active businessman before.

Huh?

It's kind of a stupid question if you ask me ....




No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets