May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, April 18, 2024

ITS LIKE LOOKING AT A FORESIC MAP

 Maybe I'm a bit of a "conspiracy theorist" here ... at least that's what my kids would call it ... my dad would say I was "tilting at windmills" - a reference I didn't understand until I had to choose a Spanish cultural course in college (to complete my 2nd language requirement, I was absolutely horrid at the spoken language - trust me, this was way better) ... its from Don Quixote (the only name I've ever seen which uses 2 of the 4 10pt letters in Scrabble or nor 8 pt words in "Words with Friends2" app) ....

oh lets not have me tangent -- this will be tough to do in this post as it is ...


A couple days ago, or maybe yesterday (I haven't been getting much sleep lately), there was a report that there has been a 700% increase of Chinese nationals crossing over the Southern Border - unusual, because usually they come in from the Canadian side - and they are part of the Biden "Catch and Release" program ... and really, its gone way overboard from when former President Obama did it -- something like 1700-2000 have made it through so far this year, in and of it self, in only 4 months .... January - April (although, usually numbers are taken from Oct 1st, the start of the fiscal year)

As it turns out, DB says it seems like the "vast majority" of them come into America to start marijuana farms.
Wait - what?
So in order to grow "pot" for commercial use, a permit must be purchased, and there are a LOT of hoops to jump through ... but apparently being a US citizen or Green Card holder is NOT one of them????
That doesn't sound right!

Anyhow ... it seems that this week there had been a very large group which had gotten caught - so you know there were even more "gotta-aways" out there ... 

Suddenly last night 911 systems in 4 states all went down ...

Nevada
Newbraska
South Dakota
Texas

all fairly "open" states - an awful lotta space between those cities, in those states, right there!

Am not saying the runners had anything to do with it ... but its quite the coincidence ...

These are also 3 states which are likely to vote for Mr. Trump this year, according to the latest polling ... South Dakota wouldn't vote Democrat if that were the only party running for office!!

This is JUST IN JEST .... I'm joking ... 

The chances of these things being pulled off by ANY group of people is pretty slim ... they'd have to have a good education ... and if there's one thing you can say about these states - a "good" education is NOT high on their list!

JOKING

Just gonna keep any eye on the news stories about this one ...
Somebody's gonna have a field day with it.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets