May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, July 05, 2024

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES ... MOUTH

Okay - so tonight is Biden's big interview with George Snuffampagas (I can say his last name, I can not spell it) .... And even though Biden is President, I'm going to guess that ABC more than likely had some sort of deal about him not talking about the same things in any other interviews ....
But then, even if they hadn't - the man hasn't given an interview for a really, really long time!

Well - He went on a radio show and did an interview ...
Here's what he said:
"By the way, I'm proud to be, as I said, the first vice-president, first Black woman, to serve with a Black president.  I'm proud to be involved of the first Black woman on the Supreme Court.  There's so much that we can do, because together, we can -- look, it's the United States of America."

HONEST!!!

So help me -- ABC had this up on a placard on Good Morning America (ABC) this morning .... 

He said HE WAS A BLACK WOMAN ... 

OMG!!!

At a meeting with Democratic Governors, he told them HE NEEDS MORE SLEEP ... and that he needs to stop working AFTER 8PM!

OMG!!

What the heck??? WHY do people want him back in office??

But even MORE??? 

WHO the heck is in CHARGE of the WHITE HOUSE???

It obviously is NOT Joe Bidn!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets