May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH

Okay - I saw this at the beginning o*f one of my news programs (I'm back in the cities for a couple of days to pack, so while I've been watcching, I haven't really been paying attention) but this is the tail end of the program before the one I intended to watch ....

It's an X post from Ritchie Torres - I have no idea who he is, but I'm going to guess some sort of politician since they had it on air and I do NOT know if this is ALL that he wrote, but here is what **I** saw:

"If there were a hateful protest against a Black Church or a Latino Church, we would not attempt to "explain" it. We would condemn it.  If there were a hateful protest against a mosque, we would not attempt to "explain" it.  We would condemn it.   Why do we as a society, feel the need to "explain" a hateful protest against a synoguein Los Angeles?    The attempt to justify unjustifiable attacks against Jews is its own form of antisemitism. "

To which I say ...

AMEN, Brother!!!
(and no, that is NOT sarcasm) 


e

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets