May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, June 14, 2024

UPDATE: BIDEN TRIAL, GUN CHARGES

I had missed 12Jun2024 episode of Good Morning America (ABC) - but luckily Xfinity had it saved on their system to watch for FREE ... its quite interesting ....

They had interviews with some of the JURORS

One juror said the intial  vote after the trial was 6-6 ...
That's a pretty big difference ...
He said they dlept on it and then the next day (in less than 2 hours) they were able to get a 12-0 vote.

That's a HUGE change of mind.

Personally, I agree with the verdict ... he did lie at the time he filled out the form.
I'm not quite sure what all 3 charges were but I know that one ...

It is the first case I've heard of them prosecuting such a case - but then, it could be that its just a misdemeanor and may not usually reaching to this level of court.

Or it could be that his is the first time it ever actually made it to court.

Any way you look at it ... this isn't going to simply go away any time soon.



No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets