May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, October 02, 2024

VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE: FROM A MINNESOTANS POINT OF VIEW

 Okay - I grew up in Minneapolis, MN ... I lived there until I was 25 years old (then I moved to St. Paul, so not too far) ...

I grew up by the U of M-Twin Cities (main) campus ... my high school, Marshall-University, was about 2-3 blocks from there as well (depending on whether yu count the block the school took up or not)

We even had some of our classes at the U of M buildings - a clause put in when University High and John Marshall High merged in the 60s .... my brother actually had 2 different class rings because he had gone to both University High and Marshall-University after the merger ... anyhow - part of the deal with the U of M was that Pike Hall AND Pike Gym would continue to be considered part of the Marshall-U "campus" until such time as the building fell off their foundations ...

basically ... and they never did

Well - this is gong to take me off course ... so back to the debate ...

If you didn't see it - I highly recommend you go to YouTube and see if you can find a full length, unclipped version of it ...

it's going to be tough ... but I'm pretty sure they are out there ...

DO NOT listen to a commentary on what happened ... they will be too biased one way or the other ...

That's why I say get the FULL length version -- it should be a little over 90 minutes long ... they ran over ... 

Here is a clip of a LOCAL newsman .... he still writes for a newspaper, so yes, he's still a "newsman" in my mind ... and his take on Walz ...

I just love the way he describes Walz .... it is SO true, too!!!





No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets