May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

UPDATED OBITUARY: DOLLY PARTON, AGE 80 ....

So, I've learned a bit more .... Dolly Parton died from CANCER .... but there hasn't been any type of cancer given - yet.  We do know she suffered from stomach/bladder issue these last few years .... likely it was one of those issues.
She never had children - I thought I had heard at one time it was because she had a bad abortion, but checking out her IMDb.com page, I find it is listed as being from an allergic reaction to early birth control pills .... interesting.





No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets