May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, February 28, 2008

wcco.com - New Heavy Duty Hauling Bike Hits The Market

wcco.com - New Heavy Duty Hauling Bike Hits The Market:
"'I wanted something that I could carry my groceries and my clothes to work at least one day a week,' said Nick Sande, the other co-inventor of the 'Big Dummy.'

Dave Gray said the long frame is more stable than a normal bike and the extra saddle bags gives bikers the capacity to carry more cargo.

'I know that if I want to stop at Home Depot, if I want to stop at the grocery store, or if I want to stop anywhere, there's a good chance I can strap it on the back of my 'Big Dummy,'' said Gray. 'It's a nice alternative to racks or bags on a touring bike or commuter bike. There's just more cargo capacity.'

The built up bike is going to take more pedal power to push -- it weighs about 40 pounds, a normal bike is about 25 pounds."
How are they, in the land of Political-Correctness...did they get a way with naming this bike "Big Dummy"?? This is a dirogatory term for someone who is developmentally challenged....in old movies they would be the ones used for hauling orders at the lumberyard that was too dangerous for anyone else...its a really bad term.
No one would want their kid called it....even when Fred (Redd Foxx) would say it on "Sanford & Son" my family would cringe. yes the most politically incorrect family I knew in real life hated the term.

No no no. This company should be pressured by activist groups to change this name---its really, really bad!

And I have to say....I'm really surprised that the local uberliberal news station hasn't jumped onto it! How uberliberal is this news station? They have a missing boy in there backyard but the main story on their website is about the Republican Luet. Gov. possibly being removed as head of the DOT....the boy's story? Its about 1/3 the size underneath.....THAT'S how bad they are.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets