May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pay attention people

Obama: 'If I am not ready, how is it that you think I should be such a great vice president?' - Ben Smith's Blog - Politico.com:
"“Now first of all with all due respect, with all due respect,' he said here during a town hall meeting. 'I won twice as many states as Sen. Clinton. I won more of the popular vote than Sen. Clinton. I have more delegates than Sen. Clinton. So I don’t’ know how someone in second place can offer the vice presidency to someone in first place. If I was in second place I could understand but I am in first place right now."
How can she? Because when the revote comes for FL and MI she will be able to bring up the fact that you said you would be willing to open up instant negotiations with Cuba's new dictator ... which will lose you the hispanic FL vote (which traditionally you do well in). Then there are the Union's in Detroit ... where she will be able to bring up your determination not to negotiate NAFTA which could possibly save their jobs better than simply getting rid of NAFTA all together ... and if you can't see how it could help them by renegotiating it, then you shouldn't be running for President. Getting rid of NAFTA will simply put the workers back into the same sinking boat they were in before.
Then there are those SuperDelegates -- you know the one's that she has got the majority of. Yes the majority. This means that when push comes to shove she WILL get the delegates she needs to be the candidate, where as Obama will fall short.
It won't be 'stealing' the nomination ... it is the way the democrat party works -- warts and all.
I don’t understand. If I am not ready, how is it that you think I should be such a great vice president?” Obama asked the crowd, which gave him a standing ovation during his defense. “I don’t understand.”“You can’t say he is not ready on day one, then you want him to be your vice president,” Obama continued. “I just want everybody to absolutely clear: I am not running for vice president. I am running to be president of the United States of America.”
Because you aren't ready for that position yet either, but it would be an unbeatable ticket ... it would not split the party. BUT if the ticket is Obama and ?? then McCain is going to mop the floor with them. McCain is a seasoned veteran of political wars ... Obama is going to look like a school boy in a debate with McCain!

The DNC is looking at pure numbers here. What will get them into the White House, and they don't think Obama can do it ... the only thing that has put Obama where he is today has been the media. If the media ever turned on him, that would be the end of his campaign.

The media has already turned on Hillary and look she's still going strong.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets