May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, March 07, 2008

When I Win The Lottery List

Okay I'm hoping this will work...but if not I have a photo I can add (hopefully not getting into trouble for borrowing it)....but I want this color soooo badly.
But I'm not willing to pay the price for it.
STR--Lightweight....Colorsways:Multicolor Wave:Pirates Booty....aw man, it looks gorgious...it runs the gambit of colors from Golden Yellow to deep Purple & Pirate Black all in jewel tones (nothing dull about these colors) .... they look like a round of colors that even my "baby goth" teenager would wear ... and that says a LOT! Normally only boys can make her wear something other than black or red.

Each hank is 360 yds. of 100% Superwash Merino .... love superwash--it means that the socks will be able to go in the washer without fear of shrinking, puckering, pilling, etc.

All that for $19.00.

The Beehive Lorna Laces I used for my Hogwarts Sock swap was only 215 yds for $11. And I needed just over 2 hanks to make my socks .... there was still enough left over to send to my partner in case she needed to darn heels/toes later or wanted to add a bit of height.

So I would think just ONE hank of this yarn would make a nice pair of socks!

Yep this definitely goes on the Wish List



No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets