May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yes the media is treating them differently

McCain’s Pastors: Same Questions, Different Answers - America’s Election HQ:
"– Hagee, a televangelist and leader of San Antonio’s massive Cornerstone Church, has suggested the Roman Catholic Church is “the great whore” and a “false cult system” and “the apostate church.” Hagee says his remarks have been mischaracterized, but has frequently attempted to link the Roman Catholic Church to the rise of the Nazis."
Okay the reason that the media hasn't cruxified McCain over this (pardon the pun) is that he isn't running against anybody ... yet.
When he gets the nomination 'legally' and the dems get their act straightened out -- yeah then the media will jump all over it and shove it down his throat.

Also the difference is Hagee supports the Jewish nation where Wright has spoken out against it and has praised Farakaan who speaks out against the state of Isreal.

But the Catholic thing? You will notice that neither preacher is condemned for speaking against the Catholics --- why? Because of all the Christians in America the majority are Protestant.

Now I have not listened to alot of Hagee's speech (just a few on YouTube) ... but just the fact that he is linked to TBN raises the red-flags to me. I have written to them via email about a certain host and his treatment/comments of people of other religions and how bad it is .... and I got the response that if I couldn't support my positions with anything from the bible they weren't going to listen to me and my opinions didn't matter.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets