1. If the spell to Apparate goes wrong and leaves part of you behind, you have been what? Splinched
2. What text was used in Potions in Grade 4? Who authored the book? Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger .... no change in potions books until after O.W.L.s when Snape can ferret out those who would simply waste his time.
3. What phenomenon is produced when brother wands (twin-cores) meet? Priori Incantatem, forcing the other wand to 'regurgitate' that last spells it performed.
4. Name the charm used by Ludo at the World Cup to amplify his voice. Sonorus
5. Who did Fleur attend the Yule Ball with? Which house was he from? Roger Davies, Ravenclaw
6. What charm requires the use of a Secret-Keeper? Fidelius Charm
7. Who cast The Dark Mark at the Quidditch World Cup? Who's wand was used? Barty Crouch Jr using Harry's Wand
8. What creature presented a riddle in the maze? The Sphinx
9. Who gets trapped in a jar? As what? Rita Skeeter as a beetle, she was an animagus
10. How many spectral visions appeared from Voldemort's wand? Name them in the order they appeared. 5 spectors/ghosts appeared: Cedric Diggory, Frank Bryce, Bertha Jenkins, James Potter, Lily Potter (although technically Lily should have come before James since he was killed before her)
Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!
The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse
Click to join MonthlyDishcloths