May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Where is the Health inspectors????

Okay so I'm checking out Joost for clips of the 'Big Bang Theory' episode I missed while caring for my sick daughter. when I ran across this clip by accident of what they feed the crew on 'CSI:Miami' ... fairly straight forward.

Until they show one of the stars going thru line ... the star wants just a little Lobster, so the chef uses a pair of tongs and a knife to take the meat out of the shell for the star -- then offers the star some steak/rib, or what ever it is ... here watch:



Now in case you missed it - he used the SAME tongs & knife to work on the meat ... he cross contaminated the food.

Normally not an issue -- accept that FISH is one of the top 5 food allergies that MUST be marked in large letters on packaging.

Just that little bit of cross contamination would be enough to send me to the hospital -- maybe not enough to kill me on its own, but it would certainly cause some pretty major allergic reactions.

I hope they get caught on this one and FINED big time for it.

This is why I try to avoid restaurants that serve lots of 'surf & turf' meals.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets