May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: AMC CANCELLED???

Susan Luci went on FoxNews to say that there is no word coming from ABC about cancellation of "All My Children".

She said that she has gotten her storyline that goes into next year and that they (ABC) have released the budget for the show into next year as well.

She is blaming it all on some blogger some place saying that they were being cancelled based on ratings.
***********
I'm not sure this makes me happy ... because the other show that was on the chopping block ...

well rumored to be on the block ...

was my "One Life To Live"

YIKES!!!

Its been around as long as I have -- I hope they don't kill it

it has been doing so well -- it has a group on Ravelry ... it has several on Yahoo Groups ... it has at least one very active group on Facebook .... and who knows about the other social networks ...

Stay tuned -- I'll let you know if I hear anything else

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets