May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

In Their Own Words

You got to LOVE video tape:
" ... Have any of y'all met Paul Ryan? We should get him to come to the university - I'm telling you this guy is amazing. I always thought I was okay with arithmetic, this guy can run circles around me. And he is honest - he is straight forward - he is sincere - and the budget he came forward with is just like Paul Ryan, it is a sensible, straight forward, honest, serious budget and it cut the budget deficit just like we did by $4Trillion"
Former Clinton White House Chief-of-Staff
Obama Debt Commission Co-chair
Co-author, Bowles-Simpson plan
Erskine Bowles


Wow - that's some ringing endorsement!

I'm betting someone is getting an ear-full today .... Now that the tape has surfaced and has hit the media

I'm sure there's more to that clip where he turns the tables and backstabs Ryan.

Bowles does go on to lament though that Obama did not have the luxury of having seven years to straighten out the deficit - that it was something that needed radical change ...

He also said that the budget which gave us a surplus actually spanned TWO presidents ... That would mean either Bush #1 or Bush #2 (since they really aren't Sr. & Jr.) were responsible for that surplus too ...

Oh yeah ... I betting his ears are burning

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets