May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, October 12, 2012

Test test test

Testing out a new feature that goes from voice to text

I wanted to test it out first before writing anything important on there this will probably be the new way that I will be posting via the Internet

Apparently you have to say the word paragraph every time you want to start a new paragraph paragraph I don't know how long the causes are so I mandible the whole bunch of little tiny phrases hear what I meant to see say spell P a R a GR a pH

As you can see there are some limitations as to how the voice to text can do

If your phone has a hard time recognizing what you say it will come up with all sorts of really weird things

I know it could be the gap that I have in my front teeth that is giving the phone problems or it could just be the microphone I'm not sure I have to play with the Lomora to find out

Until then if anyone can give me a little help I very much appreciate it or at least advice and

End of text

*** "Lenora" was supposed to be "a little more"

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets