May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, November 02, 2012

Numerology class

FLORIDA
3,056,580 either voting early or Absentee
11.8 million total registered voters in state

Early Voting
_505,722 Republicans
_638,956 Democrat
_231,470 Other
1,376,148 Total

Absentee Ballots
_734,095 Republican
_659,893 Democrats
_286,444 Other
1,680,432 Total

Electoral Votes = 29

Democrats & DNR Gov Crist (Independant, openly supports Obama) calling for extending voting hours and days ... But FL Gov (R) is sticking to state law {as it should be} which closes the early voting

SATURDAY 7pm

Remember that FL actually has two time zones ... the pan handle is 1hr behind the main peninsula

Hmmm - I guess the Dems are already setting up their ideas in place for claiming an "unfair" election

Ps:
I guess this is he LONGEST ballot in FL history because there are so many questions being asked ... I will see if I can get a link to a copy of the ballot - I'm thinking their StateAtt office might have it ...

I found this link for their General Election Ballot

Hopefully that link will work, the site is kinda hard to navigate for a direct link ...

New post coming!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets