May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Things That Make You Go HMMMM

Ok so I've been watching a LOT of reruns since hubby has been out of town .... But this morning SVU had a commercial I just didn't want to sit through (sorry - I'm REALLY tired) so I flicked up to FNC ...

They have a reporter outside in DC watching for the Obamas & Bidens to show up at some church for a prayer meeting ...

The anchor asked the reporter a question ... Which was answered by heavy breathing and then dead air ... ... ... Then
" was that some sort of question? "

It was very cold there ... 20F!!!!!

I feel so sorry for them ...

Oh wait ....

It's only -11F here!!!!

Pleeeeeeease!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets