May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Things That Make You Go HMMMMM

UPDATE: 28FEB2013
BERNSTEIN ... the name of the other reporter was Bernstein

@@@@@@@

" Under the constitution, the President is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the president going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement, I can't do what I need to do to protect the country. That's a kind of madness that I haven't seen in a long time"
Bob Woodward
Washington Post
MSNBC "Morning Joe" program

You may remember Woodward from his Watergate stories with that other reporter (sorry, name is total blank right now - terrible headache)

He was speaking about the budget fight & not deploying a ship to the middle east.

" can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying 'oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document?' ... Or George W Bush saying 'you know I'm not going to invade Iraq because I can't get the aircraft carriers I need' or even Bill Clinton saying 'you know, I'm not going to attack sad dam hussein's intelligence headquarters' as he did when Clinton was president because of some budget document"


Don't get him wrong -- Woodward is still a BIG liberal reporter ... So what does that say about Obama??

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets