May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Economics Education

WOW - I I didn't know we were "upper class" ... Upper-mid-middle class maybe ... But the CBO report has defined middle class by income

$21,000 - $65,000 

Anyhow ... Those making between $21,000 and $40,000 will be seeing $189 - $360 less per year because of Obamacare

'$40,000 - $65,000 will see $360 - $585 less per year

These groups were supposed to helped by Obamacare, but they are about to get walloped by it ...  I'm guessing we are going to see another housing crisis as people are locked into mortgages or rent contracts but won't be able to pay as much each month now ... 

Wow ...

We are so screwed!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets