May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, November 17, 2014

Straight from the horses mouth

<blockquote> "there's no denying that many blacks share the same anxieties as many whites about the wave of illegal immigration flooding our southern border ... The number of immigrants added it to the labor force every year is of a magnitude not seen in this Country for over a Century. If this huge influx of mostly low skill workers provides some benefits to the economy as a whole, it also threatens to depress further the wages of blue-collar Americans and put strain on it and already overburdened safety net"

"when I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment, when I'm forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car I feel a certain frustration"

The audacity of hope
 Barack Obama, 2006
</blockquote> 

WOW!

– No that's not mine, I just want votes

Because if nothing else Pres. Barack Obama is a politician

I did not agree when Ronald Reagan gave and Misty, and I will not agree when Barack Obama begins doing it as well


No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets