May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Things That Make You Go HMMMM ....

I love Lehmans .... They have a lot of old-fashioned items that are tough to find these days 

Things like dish pans, washboards, washer plungers (what else do you call them), and oil lamps just to name a few

Imagine my surprise when I saw this on their site:


I thought they had made a mistake ...

Not so much because they had something for the microwave - they've got stuff for that too ...

I've seen bacon cookers for the microwave ... They are like racks with picks to hold the bacon -- it was the cup that threw me

Click on photo and got this:

It actually IS a cup!

I'm not exactly sure how it works but it looks so net resting.

I've often thought of using a cup with a chopstick across the top, the bacon folded over the stick, ends dipping into the cup to cook bacon ... But figured that (a) the bacon would have a loopy in the middle (b) the ends would be very greasy and (c) grease would get EVERYWHERE a in the microwave

Who wants to clean that?

So now I'm curious ... 

Not so much as to actually PURCHASE one ... But figured if I put it up, maybe one of you all will :-)

Then post a video on YouTube so I can see how it works ...

Maybe you cover the top with the plate?


No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets