May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

STUPID

The most stupid thing I've heard this week, so far … it's only Tuesday and isn't even 6AM yet … was on Fox News Channel during the “Fox & Friends” show … no comments about FNC please, I find they are less biased than other networks …


During a chat on abortion rights one of the guys said 


          “it's all about the 1st trimester, the 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester, this is the FOURTH trimester that they're talking about”


Um - I'm not a certified genius, but I'm pretty sure the word “trimester” it self means there's ONLY three parts!! 


Well that's it … trimester was determined to be three months because in general it's 9 months from when a woman finds out she's pregnant to when she delivers … even if you took that extra month into consideration … TRI = 3 … QUAD = 4, and we don't call them “quarters” or “quadrants” 

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets