May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, September 16, 2022

THE ROYAL FUNERAL: CHARLES IN CHARGE

Well, it seems as though things are going to go just as the Queen wanted ... with a bit of King Charles III mixed in.

Sounds like FORIEGN LEADERS - we're talking the PM of Canada, the Leader of France (don't know if he's a President or PM), as well as other Royals from other countries such as Belgium, Spain, possibly even Sweden - are all to ride BUSES to the funeral.

All EXCEPT President Biden & his entourage ... they are being allowed to arrive in The Beast, as the President's private transport is called ... but I haven't heard if all the accompanying SUVs will be there too - but I would assume so.
So much for being "green" and "climate conscience" 

<<insert eye roll here>>

I was kind of hoping that we would hear of our past Presidents being there as well - Carter, Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama are all still alive and met with the Queen on more than one occasion ... we will have to see ...

that is IF the news agencies choose to cover them ... they may decide that it just isn't newsie enough.  But I think if Jimmy Carter makes the trip - at age 97 - I think it should DEFINATELY get coverage ...
If Clinton makes the trip and gets caught in a corner with Prince Adrew, I think it should be covered - after all, the BOTH knew Jeffry Epstein! But then ... so did Trump, only difference is that by the sounds of it, Trump kicked Epstein OUT of Mar-a-largo when something happened and he found out about it ... 
Hmmmm, I wonder what?

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets