May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, March 28, 2024

UPDATE: CAUSE OF DEATH

Joe Leiberman died yesterday ... age 82 years old

I had not watched Special Report (FNC) yesterday .... otherwise I would have seen this sooner ...

He died from COMPLICATIONS FOLLOWING A FALL

This could mean many things ... my mother-in-law tripped over her cat, went to the hospital where they did tests and xrays/CT scans of her head ... they then RELEASED her from the hospital - and called MY house IN ANOTHER STATE in hopes that I might know how to get a hold of her to get her back there ASAP ....
Now I'm NOT saying this is what happened to Sen. Leiberman ... I'm just saying it could be ANYTHING that comes with falling ....

And the older you are, the more things there are!

It could be any number of things from a brain bleed to internal bleeding to stress on his heart to a blood clot going to his brain to damn near anything else you can think of.

He will be missed.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets