May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, April 25, 2024

HEALTH ISSUE, MAYBE?

So I found this clip of Vivek Ranayswamy (aka Kothrapally for those of us who can spell his last name but not promounce it) ... and at first I was l heard him say "president" and I thought, uh, he has a middle eastern accent ... kinda cool.
Remember, he is first generation American - his parents came from their home land before he was born ... I always thought speech patterns learned as a child can, and will, sneak into your speech at the most inconvienient times.

But as I listened on ... see if you can hear him SLURRING some of his "S"s ... not "drunk" slurring, he is in complete control of  his capacities ... but more like what you hear when someone having a mild stroke would do ... or if they are used to wearing a hearing aid and it is taken away.

It doesn't last very long - so if he had a hearing aid, it could simply be that the batteries were fluxuating.




No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets