May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, April 15, 2024

HOPES AND DREAMS .... SMASHED TO SMITHERINES

So, I was watching Good Morning America (ABC) when they did a story on President Biden calling some of the forces which helped Israel during this weekend's attack by Iran ...
I call it an attack - but it seemed more of a test ... but more on this later.

So anyhow - Mr. Biden is on the phone with them and you hear him say
"You made enormous difference, potentually saving a lot of lifves"

That's great!

Its interesting though that they video taped the conversation - and then released that particular footage - because it was obviously in the middle of the night, here in the US.

There's a 7 hour time difference between the East coast and Israel!!!

This is definately something Johnson ... Nixon ... Reagan ... either of the BUsh boys ... Clinton ... Obama ... even Trump ... would have done as well.
He's no different than any other president this way.

What was different?

They released a version of the video where it is OBVIOUS that he is READING the statement!!!!!

I'm not saying the others wouldn't have read it - chances are they would have - but if the video showed, without question! - the President's head moving back and forth while reading the text ....

I'm gonna guess, it probably would have been AUDIO ONLY

It is NOT a good look for a man running for office ... not a good look at all ... Somehow I am thinking that Mr. Joe Biden is not going to accept the nomination at the Democratic Convention this year ...
I'm thinking he's going to put Michelle Obama up as the candidate ...

Not that I think she will win - remember the school lunch fiasco!! - but she is much more likely to win than Kamala Harris would ... or even ... dare I say it?  Its been all over the internet ...

OPRAH WINFREY

That would be an interesting  nomination ...
Would she run the nation like she did her television show?
("you get a car, and you get a car .... Everybody gets a car!)

Or is she going to turn it down on national television ... and then write a book?
Remember, after the Hawaii fire where an entire town was wiped off the map ... she very quiettly, but very quickly, bought up  the now opened LAND ... it was a TOTALLYland grab!!!

Worse than any one else could have done .... my gods, people were burying their loved ones -- if they were lucky enough to HAVE a body to bury!
I don't even think Donald J Trump would 
have done this .... very sad.

OMG - I just found out that my cursor jumped up during a session ... or I may have placed it in the wrong place, I don't know, this is probably more like it .... 
I'm hoping I fixed it - but there might be a total OOPS in part of this thing ...

You know - I was going to post here about the Iranian missles ... but I think I'm just going to do that in another post ....

TToodles!!!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets