May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO ...HMMMMM

 So I was working on another post, when it suddenly dawned on me that IF Stormy Daniels was "black mailing" Donald Trump  ...
And she knew he was a MILLIONAIRE ...

Doesn't $130,000 ... during the presidency of Mr Obama, mind you ... seem WAY too LOW??

It does to me!!!

Why not ask for at least $500K or $1Million???

Nor does it make sense, really, for Mr. Trump to actually pay .... that would only lead to further blackmail ....

wow ....

the questions that NEVER get asked by the media!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets