May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, August 31, 2007

New Video of Addy

After much begging from my oldest daughter I have uploaded a new video of our puppy...she is 7 months old in this video and we were on "vacation" at the cabin getting ready....rather taking a break from getting ready....for my MILs family reunion.





Enjoy! What the video doesn't show you *because the battery died* was her practically pulling me off the pontoon when we docked! LAND!!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets