May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, August 27, 2007

Why youo have to make sure you are the boss of your Newfoundland

Okay usually when people see my Addy they think she is cute and wild...she's just a puppy. Normally Newfies settle down when they get older, so what are they like if they don't? Well here's a video that shows exactly what they are like:



Of course this is NOT Addy, nor is it my video....I only use it to show that if you ever consider getting a Newfoundland you MUST be prepared to be the top dog! They may be gentle but with all that power and strength they need a firm hand!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets