May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, October 22, 2007

Drawing suspensin update

Okay....so I just saw a copy of that little boys drawing on FoxNews--OMGs!!

I can not believe that someone reported that! It shows two stick figures....one is holding a gun and his buddy is standing on the same side as the gun--now if you were totally stupid or super paranoid, yes it does look kindof like the is pointing at the one figure....

But kids don't draw with a sense of perspective--hell, adults for the most part can't draw with a sense of perspective---you are basically talking cave drawings here people!!!

To me the image shows two people standing next to each other, one pointing a gun at something in front of them....maybe its monsters under the bed---but I highly doubt that it is a threat to the other child.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets