May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hey, we won one!

Judge denies Craig motion to revoke plea - Yahoo! News

YES! The good guys finally won one....his orginal plea stands. This does not mean that he will necessarily step down...yet....but my guess is now that this avenue has been exausted he will be "forced" to resign by the party.

I had worries at the beginning of this whole thing when he made such a big deal out of the word "intent"...I turned to my mother-in-law, who was very happy about it...and told her to hold on because he did say he was leaving just that he intented to leave office....that in politics, no matter what party you belong to, words have a meaning and they are chosen for a reason.

Chalk one up for me.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets