May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oh JK, why give them more fodder??

J.K. Rowling outs Hogwarts character - Yahoo! News

Why would she do this? Like the Christian Right didn't have enough crap to say about the book she has to hand them more?????

Not that it truly surprises me....but really....who cares? Its like imagining your history teacher having sex---YUK!!

Actually I didn't read any sort of "love" affair between Grindelwald & Dumby....just an intense friendship--afterall I got the feeling that Dumby didn't get out of the house much since he had to take care of his sister.

The devotion between Dumby and his sister reminded me a lot of the one between the Carpenters...you know the singing group? She died of anorexia, and he had a major drug problem (don't know if he is still alive or not). But all the documentaries I've seen never mention him having any relationships.

Any how---I can just see the articles now....sigh. This is not going to be good.

oh well....damage done. The hippogriff is out of the bag now....it certainly explains the performance from Galbon (?)....no wait.....that's just really bad acting!

I am glad to see that she straightened out the writers....even if it was just this once!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets