May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pa. woman accused of being a potty mouth - Yahoo! News

Pa. woman accused of being a potty mouth - Yahoo! News: "'You can't prosecute somebody for swearing at a cop or a toilet,' she said."

this is what happens when you type during a hockey game and your really tired
Um, actually yes you can be prothis is secuted prosecuted for swearing at a cop===its called verbal abuse and abusing a cop is a crime.

This is pretty stupid though--I accidentally dropped the meat I had marinating for Sunday's dinner and half of it landed out of the container onto the floor with no time to thaw out anymore---I have to admit that I made "sailors" sound tame.

In your house you should have the right to do just about anything, thank you---however, this isn't so much a case of verbal abuse as it is a case of "free speech". Actually I would like to see the DA tell the cop to take a flying leap....

Of all the things to pull someone in for---swearing because they are panicking over an overflowing toilet...jeez, someone has too much time on their hands.

Maybe the local shop was out of donuts.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets