May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, November 19, 2007

Okay--this is SOOOO true

Yes this one is dead on....my perferred way of divination are the Runes; if I don't do that I will more than likely do Tea Leaf Reading. I do of course do Tarot but it is not usually my first choice....I don't agree with a lot of the associations/interpretations that are out there. I'm what they call an Instictive Reader when it comes to Tarot cards.

Well that said here we go:


What Method of Divination Suits You Best?
Runes. Runes are man-made and have a lore all to themselves. Although there appears only one interpretation of runes (by the book they come with), I assure you there are more aspects to them than meets the eye. A great author to dig into is Edred Thorsson (alternatively, seek out Freya Aswynn).Other means of divination you MAY be interested in: Tea Leaf reading, Tossed Bones, or any of the Ogham (Celtic Tree Alphabet) Staves.
Take this quiz!


Quizilla
Join

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets