May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap 2

Okay here is a link to the Hogwarts Sock Swap 2 google CACHE....this means that google had one saved in its memory.

Hopefully this will stay up for a while....all the links are clickable and usable so you will be able to get to everyone else's blog sites.

I still haven't heard what happened that they pulled them down but I loved checking in and seeing what was new.

Plus we never heard who won the house cup this year! I got a few answers for the trivia contests and the posting contests....so I'm a tad involved here---or maybe its just the Slytherin in me...lol.

2 comments:

omly said...

The whole not totalling the house points happened last round too. I am not sure what happened with the blog disappearing though. Maybe contact the organizer?

Ginger said...

I have written the deputy headmistress but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm thinking it was probably a surprise to them too.

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets