May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Aww, c'mon now!!!

Suicidal pets get anti-depressants NEWS.com.au: "PETS at risk of self-harm are increasingly being prescribed anti-depressants because they cannot discuss problems in their lives with others, a leading veterinarian says.
... parrots seemed to have been the most affected by depression, Mr Pizzi told the newspaper."SmileyCentral.com
Pardon my laughing, but their parrots I would think if they were depressed we'd hear about it!

For some reason I get this image of the parrot looking and sounding a lot like Richard Lewis. Or maybe that one always depressed comedian with the wild hair on the sides ('cuz he doesn't have any on top), he reminds me a lot of Eeyore....can't remember his name, but I could see him as a depressed Cockatiel.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets