May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Follow Up: Bus Accident

KSTP.com - Van driver's true identity revealed: "U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has investigated and determined the true identity of the van driver involved in the tragic school bus crash Feb. 19 in Cottonwood, Minn., that resulted in the deaths of four childrenwith 12 others injured. The driver had stated to law enforcement authoritiesthat her name was Alianiss Nunez Morales, and that she was from Mexico. However, ICE has determined that her real name is actually Olga Marina Franco, and that she is from Guatemala and is24 years old."
They think she is illegal because her fingerprints are not on record....so you must have been required over the last 30 yrs to give your prints when you entered the country.
I get the feel though that she still isn't giving her real name...why? Olga? from Guatemala?? I don't think so. Even the 'Franco' in her name doesn't seem right-but I don't know much about Guatemalian surnames--but Olga? not likely.
I had a feeling she wasn't from Mexico though as many people thought.
I'm smart enough to know that not all ILlegal immigrants come from Mexico, in fact I'm smart enough to know that all over them aren't even hispanic/latino.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets