May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, February 28, 2008

FOLLOW UP: Missing Boy

Whew, just heard on the radio that they were able to find the boy that I mentioned in an earlier post today --- or rather he found them.

According to the radio news report (KTLK-FM)...a relative dropped the boy off at a lawyer's office this morning....and that the boy had been in foster care since November....

I wonder what was going on there.

I wonder if we will ever find out.

This of course does not release the school from any liability--and if my kid was still going there you can bet I'd have a lot of questions--after all they were supposed to make sure that kid got on his bus.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets