May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, February 08, 2008

Funny--this is how I feel about the whole election

McCain Emerges as G.O.P. Choice - New York Times: "Others said they would vote for Mr. McCain with distaste. “I will hold my nose and pull the lever,” said Tom Lewis, a small-business owner from Saratoga Springs, N.Y., who was attending the conference."
So now who do I vote for? If it comes down to McCain vs. well, we already know who it will be....I guess I will have to do a write in campaign for Thompson...or Edwards....probably Thompson though.

So when you vote in Nov. Besure to ask how to do a 'write-in' vote if you don't know how...a casted vote for a viable candidate is not a wasted vote---but it would send a clear message to the RNC & DNC!!!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets