May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sticks and stones

McCain Disavows Comments About Obama:
"'I apologize for it,' McCain told reporters, addressing the issue before they had a chance to ask the Arizona senator about Cunningham's comments.
'I did not know about these remarks but I take responsibility for them. I repudiate them,' he said. 'My entire campaign I have treated Senator Obama and Senator (Hillary Rodham) Clinton with respect. I will continue to do that throughout this campaign. McCain called both Democrats 'honorable Americans' and said
'I want to dissociate myself with any disparaging remarks that may have been said about them.'"
This is interesting--it is really nice that he said he thought the whole thing was dispictable and that he didn't agree with any of it.
BUT--the question is...is it wrong to use a politician's full name? Hillary is called Hillary Rodham Clinton, instead of simply Hillary Clinton...it is his LEGAL name....but:
It was done solely to draw false conclusions of the audience--who should have reacted poorly to it instead of cheering--so it was wrong in this case.
But is it wrong in general?
that's a good question.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets