May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

RECALL: Pancake Mix (Aunt Jemima)

Quaker Oats recalls Aunt Jemima mix - Diet and nutrition- msnbc.com:
"CHICAGO - The Quaker Oats Co. said Tuesday it is recalling a limited number of Aunt Jemima Pancake & Waffle Mix products because of potential salmonella contamination from raw or undercooked ingredients.
The company said a small quantity of Aunt Jemima Pancake & Waffle Mix: Original, Original Complete and Buttermilk Complete products are included in the recall. The recalled products are sold in 2 pound and 5 pound boxes with best-before dates of Feb. 8, 2009 through Feb. 16, 2009 stamped on the top."
Wheew....I just picked up some more Jiffy a week ago....I don't use it often but I haven't had any issues with it--my mother used to, but I haven't.

I have tried to find a press release from the company on either their "Quaker Oats" or their "Aunt Jemima" websites, but neither has anything about this.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets