May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So what's still out there??

National Delegate Count Tally - America’s Election HQ#comment-182201
okay it took forever but I finally found a map that tells me which races are left...I just have to find the delegate counts that are left (well for the Dems, since the Reps is locked in--damn it)

MARCH
8th - Wyoming (12)
11th - Mississippi (33)

APRIL
22nd Pennsylvania (158)

MAY
3rd - Guam (4) ..... I did not realize they had votes! I knew PR did but not Guam.
6th - Indiana (72)
No. Carolina (115)
13th - W. Virginia (28)
20th - Oregon (52)
Kentucky (51)

JUNE
3rd - Montana (16)
So. Dakota (15)
7th - Puerto Rico (55).....wow, that was more than I expected especially since Guam only has 4.

delegate counts & dates from NYT Politics page

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets