May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Such a bucket head

Thought I would give an updated photo of my puppy Addy. Her favorite thing
to do these days is coming to the bedroom window with something she has
found outside that she knows she isn't supposed to have.
Here she found one of the kids buckets that they used this winter to make a
snow fort ... last year Addy was able to use it for a water bucket - now I
think she would get it stuck on her head. If that happens you can expect a
video on YouTube ... lol.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets