May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Crash and Burn

Well ... there's no question about it. I've fallen off the wagon this time.

Herrschner's had that Regia 4 ply on sale for less than $3/skein and I fought it as long as I could. I got three each of two different colors.

Actually things would have been fine .... I would have passed it all by .... until I found the Bernat Bling Bling for less than $1/skein in pretty Moulin Rouge for my oldest daughter (5 balls is enough for her to make a super simple poncho for herself) .... and they updated the Scrapbooking sale page.

Oh my downfall are the tins that look like old-fashioned lunchboxes ... I have so many uses for them. Well there's lunch tins, of course. but there are also: sorting of it-bits that won't fit nice in my scrapbook boxes w/o risk of bending; holding stampers; hiding the seeds from the mice; present giving (such a unique box); recipe boxes (the new ones are a little too big for 3X5s and a bit small for 6X4's though); candy holders; easter baskets; cookie jars; etc. etc. etc.

I don't think they will be ant proof though. But I've gotten totally addicted to them.

I don't know where Herrschner's came up with them .... I haven't seen them on just the regular site .... they just seem to show up on the sales page out of the blue.

Well got to go. Got a pattern to perfect (and it is looking really nice if I do say so myself) and a house to clean for Sunday.

Why do I have to wait til the last minute all the time???

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets