May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, March 24, 2008

You know you bought too much Easter candy when ....


they rise up against you!

LOL ... not my photo, found it online at the Pioneer Press website -- they had a contest for the best Diorama using peeps. This one came in 3rd place ... I don't know ... I like it a lot better than the other two placers.

The description from the creator said that this kid is only 3 and they had to have everything set up right and photo taken within 5 minutes because -- well -- YOU try to keep a 3 yr old to lay still for 5 minutes when they aren't sleeping!

I worked with 3 yr olds for 6 yrs -- I'm telling you its nearly impossible! Heck try to get them to sit still for a video, that was comical somedays...especially in a room with over 10 of them.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets